Monday, May 4

Got an elephant ear plant!


I was having a horrible day. I was so sore & tired I did not think I'd be able to even get out of bed. 
But ... I followed the wise saying GET UP, DRESS UP, SHOW UP
Putting energy into my appearance helped my mood. Getting out of the house with my husband & feeling the sun's heat & enjoying the fresh air while we drove from garage sale to garage sale made it worth it. My plan was to stay in the car while hubby had a squizz at the garage sales ... But I found I was able to join him for quite a while. 

My wonderful hubby bought this plant for me to cheer me up. 
This plant is so cool. I totally lucked out - there are baby plants in the pot.
We are going to put it as the main feature in our front garden ... Hooray!

Thank you for all the blessings of today. I would have missed them all if I had paid attention  to my mind's negative thoughts.

No comments: